+++ Late Breaking abstracts can be submitted from 30 June to 30 August +++
Abstract submission was only possible after online registration for the congress. After registration participants receive an automatically generated confirmation e-mail that contains a code for the abstract submission platform.
All submitted abstracts can be edited until the submission deadline (30 April 2021). To view or edit your abstract please use the link to the online submission platform.
There will be sessions for short oral communications as well as sessions for poster presentations.
Note for invited speakers: Invited speakers are also asked to submit an abstract for their presentation. But because at the moment the scientific programme is still being revised and will be published shortly, the deadline for abstract submission for invited speakers has been extended until the end of May.
Deadline for abstract submission was Friday, 30 April 2021, 23:59 CET
Notifications of abstract acceptance: Due to necessary coordination in the review process, the dispatch of the notifications is still somewhat delayed. These are expected to be sent on Monday, 21 June.
Many thanks for your understanding.
In case your abstract will not be accepted you have the right to cancel your registration to the congress free of charge by 10 June 2021 at the latest (by writing an e-mail to [email protected]).
Please note the general rules for abstract submission:
- Only one abstract per registered delegate can be submitted.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation or for short oral communication. The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as a short oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the reviewer and the EUROTOX Executive Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be shown during the congress as e-posters. E-posters will be available throughout the entire congress.
- Only abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book (ELSEVIER, Special Issue “Toxicology Letters”).
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- The prerequisite for handing in an abstract is that it represents original work, not previously published and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- The abstract should be no longer than 3000 characters (incl. space characters).
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar. Accepted abstracts will be printed and published as they have been submitted. Changes are not possible any more after the deadline.
- Please indicate at least one (max. five) keywords when submitting your abstract (free choice of keywords).
- Together with your abstract submission, you may apply for one of the awards presented for the best presentation at EUROTOX 2021.
Topics for abstract submission:
Each accepted abstract has to be presented as e-poster. The upload of e-posters will be possible after the notification of abstract acceptance and via the abstract submission account. All e-posters will be displayed throughout the entire congress.
Deadline for e-poster upload: 30 August 2021
Acceptance of the abstract obligates the author to pay the congress registration fee and present the abstract in the assigned session. Written notification of withdrawal of an abstract must be received by the congress secretariat by 10 June 2021 if the abstract cannot be published in the congress materials. Any withdrawal requests after 10 June 2021 will be honoured by the congress secretariat, however based on the date of the request, the abstract may be printed in the materials.
Please note: The congress organizer reserves the right to withdraw accepted abstracts if the registration fee has not been paid within the given deadline.